Vs > Byron Bay, Nt
Kahramanmaras vs Byron Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Kahramanmaras vs Kaoma, Zambia
Kahramanmaras vs El Tor, Egypt
Kahramanmaras vs Ny-Alesund, Norway
Kahramanmaras vs Kosseir, Egypt
Byron Bay, Nt vs Kingston, On, Canada
Byron Bay, Nt vs Grand Coteau, La, Usa
Byron Bay, Nt vs Bahariya, Egypt
Byron Bay, Nt vs Voronez, Russia
Akola vs Petrozavodsk
Kandahar vs Victoria, Tx
Sigonella vs Federal Point, Fl
Agadir vs Goteborg
- The distance between Kahramanmaras, Turkey and Byron Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 7,861 km or 4,885 mi.
- To reach Kahramanmaras in this distance one would set out from Byron Bay, Nt bearing 28° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Kahramanmaras bearing 167.6° or SSE .
- Kahramanmaras has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Byron Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Kahramanmaras is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Byron Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 30.4 °C (54.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.1 °C (32.6°F) less in Kahramanmaras. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 599.9 mm (23.6 in) more which is equivalent to 599.9 l/m² (14.72 US gal/ft²) or 5,999,000 l/ha (641,333 US gal/ac) more. About 6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31° higher in Kahramanmaras than in Byron Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kahramanmaras relative to Byron Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Byron Bay, Nt vs Kahramanmaras
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kahramanmaras vs Timmins, On, Canada
Kahramanmaras vs Nanjing, China
Kahramanmaras vs Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Kahramanmaras vs Mariehamn, ┼land Islands, Finland
Byron Bay, Nt vs Choshi, Japan
Byron Bay, Nt vs Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Byron Bay, Nt vs Piteň, Sweden
Byron Bay, Nt vs Hamilton, On, Canada
Albert Lea, Mn vs Luling, Tx
Dar Es Salaam vs Monmouth, Il
Belfast-Aldergrove vs Nashville, Tennessee
Quintero vs Block Island, Ri
Kahramanmaras vs Byron Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kahramanmaras
Climate Guides for Locations near Byron Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 682.3 kms (424 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 628.5 kms (390.6 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 472.2 kms (293.4 miles) WNW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 268.2 kms (166.6 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 740.7 kms (460.3 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 622.8 kms (387 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 627.6 kms (390 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) E
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 783 kms (486.6 miles) E
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSE
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 756.4 kms (470 miles) SE